Why Choose iTTi India
India is a country of great opportunities and it offers a huge platform for all who deserve! iTTi India is pioneering into opening another segment of opportunities for those who love Language in general and English Language in particular.
Our TEFL/TESOL programs offer opportunities for creating new job offers to the candidates from various language institutes, BPOs and schools and other educational institutes.
For young graduates, TEFL/TESOL can be whole new career path. EFL/ESL is not restricted to foreign destinations but is also widely prevalent in India and therefore, TESOL teachers can get plenty of opportunities within India. The TEFL/TESOL program is not only promising for the freshers but also experienced teachers interested in brushing up their skills and professional looking for a career change and taking up TEFL/TESOL jobs in India.
- Our licensor, International TEFL Training Institute’s accreditation has been validated by the State Department of the United States and bears the official seal and the original signature of John Kerry, Secretary of State.
- International TEFL Training Institute is a Professional Member of the Chartered College of Teaching (formerly the College of Teachers).
- Our focus is on quality because schools want the best of the best. We at iTTi India understand that and deliver an excellent, demanding training experience for the serious teacher trainee. We take pride in providing schools with enthusiastic teaching professionals who demonstrate clear leadership qualities, excellence in professional knowledge and love and commitment to the teaching profession.
- We know what we are doing. We are an organization with a dream to establish many training locations in the most beautiful areas of our country. Our parent body have been engaging in TEFL/TESOL training for 15 years. Our global training work has not only given our trainees unforgettable experiences in different countries, it has also helped the organization develop an unmatched expertise of the requirements of different countries. Over the years, iTTi have successfully developed a network of contacts, schools and recruiters that are ready to serve our trainees when needed.
- It is the result that really matters. If you are after solid teaching skills and a great school waiting for you at the end of the program, you have found the right partner with us. The hiring records of iTTi graduates prove that we are doing something very right. Employers of our graduates are the public-school systems of South Korea, China, Vietnam, Thailand and Japan. Distinguished educational institutions such as Yale University and King Saud University in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) have given preference to iTTi graduates. Quality names in the EFL teaching field are Education First, International House and Kaplan International Colleges—all of them work with EFL/ESL teachers trained by International TEFL Training Institute. We cannot possibly name all schools because there are so many.
- We help non-native English speakers bring out their best. If you can dream it, you can achieve it. One of iTTi non-native English-speaking graduates works in the public-school system of Stockholm, Sweden. iTTi graduate from Venezuela was hired by a U.S. public school to work in South Carolina. A Brazilian graduate opened her own English school in Brazil and operates it successfully. Now we are in India to create some more success stories and bring a positive change into English Teaching system.
- We do not just guarantee a job, but we personally engage in helping our trainees find teaching positions within India and in the other country of their choice.
- Our program uses the same teacher training textbooks as acclaimed four-year colleges in the United States and the United Kingdom. Our course content matches their programs; this makes our TEFL/TESOL certification compatible to the college level. Here is the reason why our graduates are hired by the most prominent, quality English schools around the world.
- Our teaching practice is led by highly qualified, experienced TEFL trainers who have already coached a number of prospective teachers. Unlike organizations that send trainees to community centres and have them observed by any teacher that is willing to observe them, our trainees can be certain to receive expert guidance during teaching practice. Here is the reason why our graduates are so successful in the industry. You cannot replace the expertise of a TEFL trainer by any teacher.